In this new talk I answer 8 basic foundational questions on dating (looking at dating from a Christian Worldview):
1. What is dating?
2. When should I start dating?
3. Am I ready to start dating?
4. How do I start dating?
5. What are Red Flags in my dating relationships?
6. How do I find out if they are the “One”?
7. How do I break up?
8. What if they are the right person for me?
Simple and practical conversations on dating for High School and Young Adults. This talk might also be good for parents who want to understand how to help equip their kids for conversations on dating.
This is my full presentation on dating. If you want to show this to your church, youth group, camp, etc you can buy a digital download from the Vimeo link –
If this talk helped you or someone in your family and you would like to make a small donation to the Charity (Worlds Apart) you can do so from this link – Thanks for any support.
We do need to get better at this conversation in the church.
Other talks on Vimeo on Demand (Rent or buy)
(1) The Porn Project –
(2) The Sex Talk –
(3) Mental Health (The Walking Wounded) –
Where to find me on Social Media: