What being smart means. Intelligence is something rather different from being good at exams or memorizing history books by heart. And if you have just a couple of friends, if you frequently seem lonely, or if you’re a perfectionist, the chances are high that you’re simply smarter than the people who surround you.
You enjoy loneliness 1:10
You feel pressured 4:07
You often daydream 4:53
You’re open-minded 5:40
Your self-control is exceptional 6:24
Your indecisiveness stems from overanalyzing 7:13
You often feel dissatisfied or unhappy 7:55
You connect concepts that seem unrelated 8:54
#smartpeople #introvert #self-control
Music: Medium Rock by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution licence (
– If you or other people in your life prefer being alone, this doesn’t necessarily mean loneliness. Sometimes it’s just a sign of greater intelligence.
– Smart people often see and realize things that the people around them can’t comprehend. That’s why they know for sure where their life should head.
– Daydreaming might not be a distracting habit but a sign of high intelligence. In their study, psychologists from the Georgia Institute of Technology drew a connection between daydreaming and the efficiency and strength of a person’s brain.
– Highly intelligent people never close themselves off if they come across new ideas or unusual opportunities. They tend to look for alternative solutions and consider the views of other people.
– Another thing that makes smart people stand out in a crowd is their ability to overcome impulsiveness. They tend to plan their actions, clarify their goals, explore different strategies, and think about consequences.
– Highly intelligent people need to know all the pros and cons before they make a decision. But at the same time, the more they analyze, the less likely they are to act.
– For some smart people, their intelligence turns out to be a curse. They simply don’t fit in and sometimes wonder about the truthfulness of the expression “ignorance is bliss.”
– Smart people can see patterns nobody else pays attention to. This happens due to their ability to draw parallels.
#smartpeople #confident #introvert
Subscribe to Bright Side :
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube:
For more videos and articles visit: